• 121(current)
Release Embuary Skin
Hi,

Was just wondering.. I am happy people find the time to make these skins and no doubt in their own spare time!!
Hi @sualfred , how are you? I have a question to see if you would know how to solve it. I am chasing to get a HUB from a video that I have seen on Youtube, but I am not able. I want it with the Apps of my Nvidia Shield TV. I have tried all the settings but without success in leaving it the same. I have tried HUB on the main screen direct to favorites (the apps are in favorite), HUB customized with each App as an item and also with a widget of favorites, but nothing. I put photos so that I am better understood.
Thanks in advance and thanks for your great work. A greeting.

My objective. All Apps on the same screen with "width" icons.

This is what I have achieved: The third image is the most similar (widget) but not all appear on the same screen, it is necessary to swipe to the right to see the rest of the Apps.
ImageImage
Hi @sualfred

I don't know how but all my posters from the All TV Shows hub are now gone. Image

How do I bring those back?

Thx!
Hi, is there a step by step installation guide.
I only found few videos on youtube but they seem a bit long winded? 
I just like to know the proper way of installing it and the necessary component that need to be installed?
Thanks
Just install from the Kodi repo. Done.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Hi sualfred could you add support for widget from program addon. I cannot use autowidget plugin in embuary.
Thanks.
Hi Sualfred

Just started using Embuary with embycon. Absolutely fantastic thank you.

I would like to add update library to the side menu under the misc. options. It currently resides next to update kodi in settings.

Any help if its possible would be appreciated.

Thank you
(2020-05-01, 15:05)CHA0SENG7NE Wrote: Hi Sualfred

I would like to add update library to the side menu under the misc. options. It currently resides next to update kodi in settings.

Thank you
It should be there by default. If not go to:

settings >> embuary >> general >> side panel >> edit menu configuration

to unhide it
(2020-05-02, 14:54)emdubya77 Wrote:
(2020-05-01, 15:05)CHA0SENG7NE Wrote: Hi Sualfred

Thank you
It should be there by default. If not go to:

settings >> embuary >> general >> side panel >> edit menu configuration

to unhide it 

Thank you I understand my mistake. I sent some beer tokens  for your work Smile

Its awesome!
hi,
i start to use emby, and it is really a good environnement.

I have an issue with embuary that i haven't resolved => with embuary skin i don't see anay music videos library in Kodi/Embuary menu (under libreLec or under windows).   No problem under android or Emby theater app.

I have this message (translation from my native langage):  < videolib analyser: fail to analyse musicvideo: <filename>"
I have clean up the database, recreate libs, but no way....
Any idea ?

regards.
Hi Saulfred.

Is it possible to pull the movies bitrate info from Emby and display it under the media info section when you're on the movie information screen? You currently have the filename, path, video, audio and subs there.

This would be helpful to find out if movies are in HDR or find out their bitrate without having to play the movie and hitting O on the remote control?
(2020-05-16, 01:05)MrFoxx Wrote: Hi Saulfred.

Is it possible to pull the movies bitrate info from Emby and display it under the media info section when you're on the movie information screen? You currently have the filename, path, video, audio and subs there.

This would be helpful to find out if movies are in HDR or find out their bitrate without having to play the movie and hitting O on the remote control?

It does it perfectly (except the HDR) with PlexKodiConnect. I have a Plex server that I use with PKC and Embuary shows me all the metadata.
(2020-05-16, 01:10)vab.patel Wrote:
(2020-05-16, 01:05)MrFoxx Wrote: Hi Saulfred.

It does it perfectly (except the HDR) with PlexKodiConnect. I have a Plex server that I use with PKC and Embuary shows me all the metadata.
Are you able to screenshot for me?
Could we please get an option so that we can seek, unpause and pause without the OSD poping up and without the screen going dark?

The latest skin version keeps the OSD hidden only when pausing. When unpausing or seeking it pops the OSD and makes the screen dark ... taking away from the video and subtitles (!) for a few seconds, which require seeking back etc. all the time.
I'm attempting to write an add-on that creates its own ListItems out of movies and TV shows, and am having an issue only in Embuary... so I was hoping someone may be able to lend some advice in this thread, maybe @sualfred?

For TV shows, which have been defined as isFolder=True, clicking them in a widget, in any other skin I've tested, opens the video window to the path for the item. Unfortunately, this isn't working, only on Embuary. I click one of them, and nothing happens at all.

Is there an InfoLabel or Property that I'm missing somehow that only Embuary cares about?

EDIT: Actually... Now testing with other content as well, and it seems I'm unable to open any show from any widget that's fed by a plugin path? They work for library items, but not plugin ones: https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary/issues/103
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary Skin20