Artwork
Hi DanCooper,

Just wondering if I can pick your brain about Artwork. In particular... the "thumb.jpg"

In the screenshot, there is a field for Thumbnail. If I have a file named thumb.jpg in the directory, the Thumbnail field is populated with the thumb.jpg. https://ibb.co/k9erj5

I notice on your spreadsheet, you do not list a thumb.jpg. Do you know much about it? Should it be Landscape or Portrait? Why don't you use it?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The "Chose Art" dialog lists all image types from column "types" in table "art", maybe depending on the "media_type" you use the dialog for. That means if you use a fresh install of Kodi only the types that Kodi has added while scanning your archive is listed, normally poster, fanart, banner (TV only). If you use AD or Ember to add more image types, this types will also be listed.

"Thumbnail" looks like that an addon has add this type. Normally Kodi and all "good" external software use lowercase-only types. I think "thumb" or "thumbnail" are low-res posters for folders in the non-database views.

We don't use it why we don't have any content that needs it.
Thank you DanCooper for confirming that. It was what I was thinking as well.

I should have mentioned I have Artwork Downloader installed.

Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork0