audiodb scraping
I have a fairly big audio collection and I want to import it to Kodi. I installed the AudioDB scraper addon and then started adding my music. The problem is that kodi isn't using the scraper but just importing the files in the library. What should I do in order to make it work?
I have 17.3 krypton kodi with Mysql database setupI had no problem with my videos either tv shows or movies. Also I haven't tagged any of my files using picard or any other program and I don't intend to. I just want to use a scraper either the universal album scraper or the audiodb album scraper I don't care which of the two.

Thanks in advance
Does your music collection already have .nfo files for each album/artist/etc?
Have a read of Section 1 here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Music_artwork#Requirements

It should explain the scanning and scraping process. By the sounds of it, all you have done is scanned your files, not scraped.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-20, 20:47)ovidius Wrote: Also I haven't tagged any of my files using picard or any other program and I don't intend to.
Tags embedded in the music files giving at least artist name, song title and album are an essential prequisite for adding them to the music library. When you add music to Kodi the first thing it does is look for these tags, and if they are not there it does not add that item to the library.

The music scraper addons simply fetch additional artist and album data to augment the library data scanned from tags.

So all I can suggest is that you get tagging, oh and read the wiki too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
audiodb scraping0