kodi 18
Are there any plans on making amber for kodi 18?
I should imagine that there may be version for kodi 18 once the development stage starts getting further on down the development line. Things are changing with the codebase every day so what code works today may be broken tomorrow and fixed the next day then the day after that another thing may fail. If the dev`s start work once a stable (ish) version of 18 lands then there might be a nice supprise for all us Amber skin users. I have one machine with 18 installed and at the moment it`s just about unusable, all video no matter where it comes from just shows a green video screen with different shades of green squares all over it. mind the machine is a windows 10 x64 (kodi 18 x 64nightly build) and windows insider skip ahead (rs4 pre release) so i do not expect anything to work.
Amber has always come good in the past so only time will tell..
Others skins playing in KODI 18 
only AMBER no
Up, any news? Using CoreElec and only Kodi 18 is available and I'm really missing this skin.
(2018-08-20, 11:55)Merwenus Wrote: Up, any news? Using CoreElec and only Kodi 18 is available and I'm really missing this skin.
CoreELEC has its own website/forum now.
There is an alpha version for Kodi 18, see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342130

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 180