Shortcuts keep breaking
Ok, here's a frustrating one. Using Titan Skin on 17.3, On the side bar main menu, I've created shortcuts to video add-on xtreme codes > live tv > live during matches and a second one to xtreme codes > live tv > all. They periodically break giving an error code and only show kodi files, playlists screen. Anyone know why this keeps happening?
You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case try accessing one of the broken shortcuts. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
were u able fix this im having same problem i uploaded a log but someone erase it ?
@manny729,

I removed your log and post. It is here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2640584 It explains why they were removed.

As for a solution, the original poster never came back with the debug log, so nothing more will happen. Yours has banned add-ons installed, so it wont be used.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i posted a clean kodi still same problem
Not a skin issue but definitely an add-on issue.
You create shortcuts but their paths are dynamic so basically you just create a shortcut to a snapshot of the entry point at that time but it's changed next time, resulting in an error from the add-on you're using.

Best result is when you ask the add-on author if there is another way to directly link (create shortcut) to the content you need.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortcuts keep breaking0