• 8(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

I changed gui resolution limit, but all options give me the same resolution dam...
Your dosplay is 4:3?
Where can i see it mate ?

EDIT:

Well i have tryed all mate, video is good, all is good.
Just the skin show me like this idk why... Configs from inside skin folder ?
Maybe don't suport resolution from my tablet ? What can i do more mate ?
Yes your aspect ratio is 4:3. But if i look to your pictures i think you use tablet as portret mode. you should try firs to turn your tablet in landscape mode.
(2017-11-15, 06:43)idorel77 Wrote: Yes your aspect ratio is 4:3. But if i look to your pictures i think you use tablet as portret mode. you should try firs to turn your tablet in landscape mode.

No man i use it in landscape mode.
Take look:

Even the kodi does not let me use it in portrait mode, it automatically enters landscape mode.
 However, it seems to me that Estouchy skin is larger than the skin of the Estuary.
Check these photos.

-----
Ok. I admit with the skin can be some problems on 4:3 aspect ratio because i don't have any display for testing. You have big resolution and don't have to be that big... Plese try to change the dpi of tablet. You can change the dpi with some apps from play store.
(2017-11-15, 15:35)idorel77 Wrote:  

idorel im here too for help you developing this skin to 100% working.
You can edit skin and i can test it many times u want mate. Just pm me with all u need.

I idk how but i will try "change the dpi from kodi"

btw: this tablet is the best from Samsung, more people will have the same problem

EDIT:

I found one good app can do it https://www.google.pt/url?sa=t&source=we...xYb4QHrxKc
But i prefer help you fixing skin... bc all of that apps change dpis from tablets and not only from kodi...
I can't work like that . in skin is thousands of lines , after i change 1 line i have to see what i did. I need mounts to work like that Smile

I know you change everything but just for testing... 
I can't make the skin for all different dpi or for all resolution ... just 16:9 or 4:3 

If somebody here have 4:3 screen please post some pics with the skin.
Thanks
Your old skin works perfect here
There is different base skin.
(2017-11-15, 16:59)idorel77 Wrote: I can't work like that . in skin is thousands of lines , after i change 1 line i have to see what i did. I need mounts to work like that Smile

I know you change everything but just for testing... 
I can't make the skin for all different dpi or for all resolution ... just 16:9 or 4:3 

If somebody here have 4:3 screen please post some pics with the skin.
Thanks

Pls help me solving this problem or tell me what i need to modify in skin files
whats the name from right file ?
In skin xml folder you have to modify all files that don't fit for you , you can start with include.xml there are buttons for home. how looks settings, fullscreen or skinsettings page?
1* So i just need modify all sizes from all buttons in includes.xml ?
2* Maybe i can copy the sizes from your old skin ?

I think just this two pages are bad:
ImageImageImage
1. No, just for buttons included in home and settings or where you have problems.
You need to change dimensions and positions maybe and you need to change for button , label and icon.

2. You have to adapt for your need. You can try ... but i don't think that working.

....for home will be hard to keep this aspect
Okay, you have some kind of program like one simulator to exe de code and see the results ?
or when u modify the code u need always update skin in kodi to check what u do ?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2