Using Ivacy on Amazon Firestick
Gentle helpers,

I've just purchased Ivacy—a lifetime subscription through a bundling service, at that—after reading through the Ivacy web site which claims it can be used with Kodi. Good news that, since I'm dying to set something like this up, and my only affordable choice for a Kodi platform was the fire stick.

I'm searching the web for directions on how to install Ivacy onto the stick, and the only thing I can find tells me something like "Install it on your router, and things will work out."

My main reason for getting the Kodi/Firestick was so that I could watch French TV. Now that I'm on my fifth year of unemployment, things like Cable TV are not available now.

My main problem is that when I do find valid directions on using Ivacy on Kodi, they all refer to something called OpenELEC, which I believe is deprecated. I'm hoping that doesn't mean I've purchased a useless VPN, since I cannot afford another.

Is anyone out there using Ivacy with Kodi, especially Kodi in Firestick? I'm using version 17.1, if that makes a difference.

All advice and help are appreciated.
We do not support VPNs here, as for the usage cases we do support they are not necessary.

Thread moved to off topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
seeing as you are giving them your money they should be supporting you for their service. VPN does not have anything to do with the core functionality of kodi so not sure how much help you will get here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Ivacy on Amazon Firestick0