SMB SHARE
looking for help with my smb.
i have intel nuc 5cpyh with latest libreelec installed. i am trying to access a network share from libreelec to my hard drive whick is connected to a tp link router
it all used to work fine before the latest Libreelec but now everytime i try to access it, it asks for a username and password, i then type in the username and password and remember, it then asks me again and again until i click cancel and then i can access it one time only... the next time i try to access it again asks me for username and password.
from the log file: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory ************: 'smb://USERNAMETongueASSWORD unix_err:'d' error : 'Permission denied
also i cannot access my windows 10 pc at all always gives me an error
i have tried smb1, 2 and 3 but all are the same
going more bald trying to figure this out
thanks in advance for any help
Have you read the latest libreelec release notes?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-09-19, 05:19)nickr Wrote: Have you read the latest libreelec release notes?

yes i have read those notes and to me it seems like double dutch... maybe i am dumb but i dont understand it at all
all i ask is someone who has had the same problem to guide me through
-pin drop-
(2022-04-16, 06:32)str8game Wrote: -pin drop-

Why was that necessary in an 4.5 yr old topic?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMB SHARE0