Old scraper setting
Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a way to get a scraper to ask if it doesn't recognize a file or folder. If I remember correctly this used to be a feature a few years back.

What I mean is this:

Say a file is named AmHoSt, the scraper won't likely recognize it as anything. So, instead of skipping, it brings up the Information scream where I can type American Horror Story, which it will then go on to recognize.
In automated mode, it either makes the best guess or passes (especially if the scraper times out). A manual scrape brings up a window of possible choices with the most likely at top, failing that the button at the bottom of the requester 'manual' allows you to type and correct, should the results not be exacting, at that point another manual round using the correct scraper, will allow the exact tt listing in the IMDb, if this doesn't exist then you really do have an oddity on your hands. Custom video entries (wiki)
Another method would be to use a Parsing nfo file.

See here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Nfo_file#Parsing_nfo
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to OS independent
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Old scraper setting0