• 5(current)
v17 Broken or bogus Version 2.0.0 of TVDB metadata add-on?
I've updated to 2.0.2 and even though I have set it to use ratings from IMDB it's using TVDB ratings instead. This is with the option to fall back on TVDB ratings turned off.
Odroid C2 - Libreelec 8.2
Looks like I completely ignored IMDb ratings for the Show rating.  Episode ratings should work as expected, though.  Can you confirm?

Will fix.
(2017-11-04, 10:17)scudlee Wrote: Looks like I completely ignored IMDb ratings for the Show rating.  Episode ratings should work as expected, though.  Can you confirm?

Will fix.
I can confirm episode ratings work.
Odroid C2 - Libreelec 8.2
(2017-11-03, 22:31)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-11-03, 17:22)asfish Wrote: I was testing this on a box by trying to get it to scape S13e04 of Supernatural.

TVDB 2.2 will not see it and if I drill down to the file and try and add it says "no information found"

I then removed the whole Supernatural show from my library, upon rescan it sees the TV show but no episodes

This is how its been behaving for the last 4-5 days

Also, the general library update is very slow, Movies work fine but takes a lot longer on startup

Can you please provide a debug log (wiki) which captures a library update. Don't forget to enable debugging and restart Kodi.

Put it all here, hopefully, it works, note I'm on TVDB 1.85, but if I want new episodes to update I have to refesh the show for this to work

https://mega.nz/#F!k5oiXJjC!9p1GTohXYQ_KlLDGgFPD2A
Hello asfish,

Thanks for the log. Could you please post it to a public pastebin type site such as... http://paste.ubuntu.com/

Downloading files becomes time consuming and difficult- downloading, scanning, extracting and saving, opening, then all the clean up afterwards. Try doing that 30-50 times per day.

Plus, the chances are quite high that your log will be ignored as it becomes too difficult for most people to deal with.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi. Previously, in version 1.8.5 I have added a series called in English. language (if selected in plugin settings to parse information in Russian) and he added all in Russian without problems. Now in version 2.0.2 when you add a series with the title in English. language (with the selected settings to parse information) nothing happens.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/25893372/
There are bugs in the v2.x.x versions of the TVDB scraper. If you can, downgrade to v1.8.5, that one works. For now.
(2017-11-05, 10:43)b0g0m0l Wrote: Hi. Previously, in version 1.8.5 I have added a series called in English. language (if selected in plugin settings to parse information in Russian) and he added all in Russian without problems. Now in version 2.0.2 when you add a series with the title in English. language (with the selected settings to parse information) nothing happens.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/25893372/

http://paste.ubuntu.com/25894283/

Ok this the Kodi Log, there were 10 in the zip, if I need to do something else let me know
Hello asfish

I don't understand why you have submitted 10 logs? Only one of them has debug mode enabled.

We are not going to analyse 10 logs. Resubmit one log only. Ensure debug mode is enabled in Settings>System Settings>Logging. RESTART KODI, and then capture the problem you are experiencing.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-05, 20:52)Karellen Wrote: Hello asfish

I don't understand why  you have submitted 10 logs? Only one of them has debug mode enabled.

We are not going to analyse 10 logs. Resubmit one log only. Ensure debug mode is enabled in Settings>System Settings>Logging. RESTART KODI, and then capture the problem you are experiencing.

Don't bother, he's trying to give us a log running 1.8.5 anyway. Not sure what that would help with.
Hi, 

I've upgraded to version 2.0.2 but nothing is still scanning in.

Here's a full debug log following a reboot:

https://pastebin.com/YJHVZ3jX
Hello guys,

Since I'm using Version 2.0.2 on a libreelec with Kodi 17.5 the ratings don't show anymore.
My default language is not English, however I've set the fallback language to English.

I've as well set the rating source to IMDB.

Any ideas?
Version 2.0.3 is already available so please retry with that one.
You may need to check for update the addon repo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-11-06, 15:16)Martijn Wrote: Version 2.0.3 is already available so please retry with that one.
You may need to check for update the addon repo

Will do once I'm at home and Feedback then Smile
Thanks for now!
okay so I updated to version 2.0.3 and still no ratings.
Even more so: Yesterday I got the rating for the show, but not the episode.
Now I don't even get a rating for the show anymore.

Said again: default languange is not set to EN (it's DE in my case), but fallback language is set to EN.
get rating from IMDB and activated the fallback rating by TVDB.

EDIT: okay what I observed additionally:

I just added the latest episode of Star Trek Discovery (which likely released after change to v2 API?) and it shows a rating for that episode.
So can it be a problem with the change of API and the IMDB interface?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broken or bogus Version 2.0.0 of TVDB metadata add-on?2