Please help me tweak my Titan Netflix settings
(2018-02-12, 15:24)cscott1 Wrote: Well I don't have a problem with the skin it works the way it is supposed to. My issue is this I want to change the way it works. In the Netflix 2 view 2 horizontal widgets are displayed when pushing up or down you can navigate into both rows this is not how Netflix behaves the focus remains fixed to the first tile in the first row always. When pushing down in Netflix the lower row moves up to the top row so on and so forth. Im trying to change the code so that selection tile stays fixed to the far left tile on the top row at all times.
 ok, now i got what you mean....focus should stay always as same place, where Items are rotate like on a vertical shift style. i think its a bit more complicated, than i thought.
also dont know if possible for me....i will take a look, but cant give a probise to solve that.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Yes that's exactly what I want again any help is appreciated Thank you.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Btw what leia version do you use? The last one crashes a lot for me. Do we know if they are close to the final version or is it too soon?
(2018-02-12, 15:57)cscott1 Wrote: Yes that's exactly what I want again any help is appreciated Thank you.
 Ok, i dont have much time atm, but an idea.

First, forgot about the netflix.xml.

you need the IncludesHomeWidget.xml

Than you need to find the correct controls, wich should look

<
xml:

<onup>***<onup>
<ondown>***<ondown>

i know....focus widget is 7777
i know...focus main menu is 300

you need the function to switch to next / previuos widget

than you need to give the ctrl function a double function,

just as an example

<
xml:

<onup>77777 | *idk*<onup>
<ondown>77777 | *idk*<ondown>

I dont know if that works.
But i know you need that xml and not the IncludesHomeNetflix
(2018-02-12, 16:15)Socks Wrote: Btw what leia version do you use? The last one crashes a lot for me. Do we know if they are close to the final version or is it too soon?
 I use kodi 18 a nightly from November I should probably grab a newer version. It did crash a good bit for me at first but it seems to have settled down and is much more stable for me not sure why.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-02-12, 16:28)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-02-12, 15:57)cscott1 Wrote: Yes that's exactly what I want again any help is appreciated Thank you.
 Ok, i dont have much time atm, but an idea.

First, forgot about the netflix.xml.

you need the IncludesHomeWidget.xml

Than you need to find the correct controls, wich should look

<
xml:

<onup>***<onup>
<ondown>***<ondown>

i know....focus widget is 7777
i know...focus main menu is 300

you need the function to switch to next / previuos widget

than you need to give the ctrl function a double function,

just as an example

<
xml:

<onup>77777 | *idk*<onup>
<ondown>77777 | *idk*<ondown>

I dont know if that works.
But i know you need that xml and not the IncludesHomeNetflix 
 Thank you I will look at it when I get home but to be honest I don't know Python. I have been lucky enough to fumble my way through the code and change the values on a few lines and have been spoon-fed lines by a few friendly folks who actually know what they are doing. For something like this I will likely need someone to say change this line to say this exactly. I know your busy with something else right now so no worries if you can figure it out at your own leisure and give me exact instructions I would be so thankful.
So I finally took the time to go into the code a bit to change a minor thing that was bothering me the spacing between the widget tiles. I couldn't figure out how to change the space between the tiles so I just made them slightly larger in doing so made less space between the tiles I like how it turned out so I'm keeping it. Now to try to figure out how to keep the focus fixed to the top row please someone do it for me I can't figure it out.

(2018-02-11, 18:07)Socks Wrote: Hey can you post your current modifications? Or did you not change anything since the other link you posted?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-B3EY4...p=drivesdk

Just replace the original files with these.
(2017-11-02, 15:08)cscott1 Wrote: Hello friends, First off big thanks to Marcel for all your work on this awesome skin. I am trying to set up my skin as close as possible to the Android TV version of Netflix. I have got pretty close by downloading the Titan BETA skin for Leia. I changed the home menu to Netflix style 2, changed the color theme to Red Passion theme, changed the layout for widgets from large landscape to landscape and added my widgets.

Some things I want to change but am unsure where to make the changes is the color of indicator box outline of the shows and movies in my widgets not sure what its called (buttonsHuh)  from red to white. Also The Ranking the 5 stars are white I would like to change them to red also is it possible to shrink them a bit and place them directly under the shows title above the synapsis like in this picture? 

Also any other tweaks you guys have made to make your setup look like the Android TV version of Netflix please share those changes as well thanks...

Hi, i got some time to tweak a bit in the Netflix View and made some efforts.

I assume the pic is a Netflix Screenshot.
So i adjust the View more to Vanilla Netflix with some Kodi Extras
- If ClearLogo not found its Show Title in Red
- Add Stars rating Always visible (you can change Color in Skin) and Infos right beside
- AdjustClear Logos ( Larger )
- Adjust Fanart (Wider)
- Always Show Season and Episode , no matter if ClearArt exist (had some troucble before)
- Adjust Font Size and Formatting (Movie Motto can change color in skin Settings)
- Adjust Disc Art for all diff Settings (FullScreen Poster, Non Full Screen Fanart, Fixed Focus, Non Fixed Focus )
- Tweak 2 Animations for Discart Adjustments

Netflixview
Hi - I also think that modded context menu looks awesome - do you mind sharing the code and/or instructions on how (and which) xml File needs to be updated? Thanks in advance!
This worked MOSTLY. the only issues that i had, The star Rating still remain large size and same colour (white). I am still using krypton 17.6, would that be my issue? Other Question that i have, and maybe this can be trweaked for this, Instead of having the a picture on the upper right hand corner, is it possible to have a theme video play up there? 

Any insite would be apperciated! 

Thanks for bringing this awesome addition.

Monkeyslapper
Hi!

I've just found this thread and I am using your configuration, looks awesome!
But I am trying to figure out how you were able to get two different images on the homescreen?
Because I have the exact same problem, I want the widget to show the poster with logo but I can't figure out how.
I just installed Artwork Beef because Artwork Downloader is no longer available, but it should work the same right?

Thanks for your help Smile

Stephanie
(2017-11-08, 02:16)cscott1 Wrote: So I finally figured out the artwork downloaded and getting my widgets going to the right place in my library and now have all kind of options with my artwork and TV thumbs hooray!!! lol now just have to get my library sorted to the sub categories I want. Also I still want to move the two widgets down a bit anyone know what lines in the code to tweak for that?

Hi!

I've just found this thread and I am using your configuration, looks awesome!
But I am trying to figure out how you were able to get two different images on the homescreen?
Because I have the exact same problem, I want the widget to show the poster with logo but I can't figure out how.
I just installed Artwork Beef because Artwork Downloader is no longer available, but it should work the same right?

Thanks for your help Smile

Stephanie
Hi - I am also trying to figure out how to get the two different images. Does anyone have instructions for this?

Thanks, and loving the look!

Eman
artwork beef wont work guys you have to use artwork downloader. it is no longer supported but the last working version 14.4 still works there are still copies of it floating around.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help me tweak my Titan Netflix settings1