Weird Issue on Titan Skin
Hi All,

Love the Titan skin and have been using for quite some time. My personal favorite is the widgets which makes it easier for the family to use. The one issue im experiencing every week, is if i try and play a video, it scans sources and shows the circle icon and then stops. No matter what i try, no videos can play.  I have to then close Kodi and then play the video again and it works. Im not sure if it is the skin or Kodi itself. Please help. Thanks
(2017-11-02, 16:01)veez999 Wrote: Hi All,

Love the Titan skin and have been using for quite some time. My personal favorite is the widgets which makes it easier for the family to use. The one issue im experiencing every week, is if i try and play a video, it scans sources and shows the circle icon and then stops. No matter what i try, no videos can play.  I have to then close Kodi and then play the video again and it works. Im not sure if it is the skin or Kodi itself. Please help. Thanks

You're not giving us much to go on, you'd have to re-create the behaviour then post a debug log.
(2017-11-02, 16:10)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-11-02, 16:01)veez999 Wrote: Hi All,

You're not giving us much to go on, you'd have to re-create the behaviour then post a debug log.

Will try and re-create. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird Issue on Titan Skin0