videoplayer kodi crash at live stream
Im using EL820 (kodi17.5) on a  J4205 asrock board. 

When i watch live TV IPTV stream and the stream buffer is empty(or a server overload), the picture freezes, thats normal 
At EAON Nox skin, which i use , i  see no message , that the stream buffer is emtpy  etc..  
When the stream contunues it should run again 

But at my system the  videoplayer crashes . the only thing i can do is  reboot the system , by selecting the power menu
Then after a reboot it can play it again.  If i would  select a different channel and not reboot the system the compleet system will crash

I tested the stream with VLC on a win10 system. and when the buffer is empty and later on continues the movie stream  continues also
VLC will not crash   

i also testen playing movies , which i have on my network . and that is no problem. Only IPTV live stream has this problem sometimes 1x per hour somtimes more often  

What can i do to prevent this ??

de-select  hardware acceleration ? but my load is very low
In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
Hi Klojum

OK il will provide a log.
small question . if im correct kodi will always make a new log at startup, the previous log will be renamed to old, so maximum two log will be savend(exept the log when Kodi was crashed )
is that right ?
@NiekN

Yes, that is correct. Only two logs exist. Even when Kodi crashes, it is still treated as a normal log, so will eventually be removed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-06, 22:38)Karellen Wrote: @NiekN

Yes, that is correct. Only two logs exist. Even when Kodi crashes, it is still treated as a normal log, so will eventually be removed.

OK thx

then i will test the live stream first this weekend , en when it crashes , i will copy the log and put the link on this forum
i had a crash of kodi
during watching i pulled the FTP cable out of the box , and after a some sec. system crashed . i had the switch off by powerbutton on the box

https://pastebin.com/qpUsLbYF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
videoplayer kodi crash at live stream0