Release Soul Cinema
Soul Cinema: A collection of blaxploitation movies and television shows.

you can download the files form github: plugin.video.soulcinema
or from here: sepkodi

I am working on a repo for all of my add-ons and will hopefully have it up and running soon.

Watch the video below for information on how to install the add-on as well as see it in action.

@bimple

The moderators have concluded that your opening up multiple threads with a single Youtube video only is a bit over-enthousiastic and borderline spamming the forum. If it's a reason for getting Youtube hits, you will not have our cooperation. The other threads have been soft-deleted.

I'm sure you can find a more condensed as well as a more informative way of 'advertising' your repository. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Trust me, it was not intended to get youtube hits, it was simply a way of sharing the info regarding the new LEGAL add-ons that I had created for Kodi, and thought that people would be interested in checking them out. It was not a "single youtube video" they were videos about each add-on. I didn't realize that videos were frowned upon here. I should have simply posted the icon for the addon and a one sentence description? I guess I don't see the difference. However, if you feel that my add-ons are spamming, then I apologize.
No one questioned legality, especially given they all seem to just pull content from YouTube.

It would be much more acceptable though if you included more description about what the content actually is, and better still if you put them all in a repo and advertised installs from that. Including your videos as part of a wider and more descriptive post is acceptable, but on their own is a little too vague and spammy (especially doing 5 at once).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have been trying to set up my own repo, and even asked for help doing so here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323635
Fair enough. I'll ping the team and see if someone can help you out there.

In the meantime if you can adjust the first post in this thread to be a bit more descriptive, I can then restore the other threads so that you can do the same there. Please include details of how to download them (where from, the details that are in the video).

Would that be acceptable to you so your addon's can be made available here?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thanks much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Soul Cinema0