Duplicate entries
I just noticed that most of my library has 2 entries for every movie.  How do I fix this?  I only have one source (folder) defined.
Clean the library.

Settings > media settings > library
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Nope no change. Did that before I posted
Double check the sources/path files of a couple of double entries. There will be a difference somewhere. Spaces, upper/lower case... anything.
You probably have two working paths to the same video files.
Also server name vs IP address. If cleaning doesn't remove them then they aren't true duplicates, even if they point to the same file in reality.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Navigate to the move and also the duplicate movie. Check the path as shown in the image...

Hopefully, once you see the paths Kodi is using, it may reveal the error. Don't click refresh, just highlight it.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Unfortunately I had to drop all the database (mysql). And start over. NO way to delete the duplicates and they did have the same paths (as shown in your image above).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate entries0