how i can make Edl file so i can pass unwanted parts of movies
how i can make Edl file so i can pass unwanted parts of movies ?
Simplest way is a text editor - it's just a text file.

It should have the same name as the video file it corresponds to, and be placed in the same folder.

Edited - the wiki reveals all - edl (wiki). Or just use a program like comskip.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-11-14, 22:39)DarrenHill Wrote: Simplest way is a text editor - it's just a text file.

It should have the same name as the video file it corresponds to, and be placed in the same folder.

Edited - the wiki reveals all - edl (wiki). Or just use a program like comskip.

i made a text file and wrote in it 5.3   7.1    0
15    16.7   1
420   822    3
1     255.3  2
720.1        2
but nothing happen i named it as the the file name
The last two there look wrong - the 4th one is over the previous three and the last one should have three entries on the line but only has two.

So I'm not sure if that (especially the last one) will invalidate the whole file or not.

Is there anything in the debug log (wiki) to indicate an error with the file?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Please post a debug log and a directory listing of the two filee
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you are trying to play a movie recorded through a PVR plugin, note that EDL files have no effect on recorded programmes streamed through a PVR plugin. Instead, add the folder containing your recorded programmes as a source in Kodi and play them through Videos / Files - EDL files will then be actioned.

Andy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how i can make Edl file so i can pass unwanted parts of movies0