im lost
Hi
Sorry about the repositories. I didn't know that some was banned. Now they are uninstalled and here's the new log file:
Https://paste.kodi.tv/kitemodabo.

@Dumyat you are right about which skin i'm using and I will try to locate the file you mentioned.

@Klojum how do I delete the database? I presume that after the database is deleted I don't have to do anything?
(2018-06-23, 06:43)MrDSC Wrote: you are right about which skin i'm using and I will try to locate the file you mentioned.
If you want to test a Kodi system properly, keep it as clean as possible and use the system default skin Estuary only. Other skins can have lots of of added functionality/dependencies which can also affect Kodi's stability.

(2018-06-23, 06:43)MrDSC Wrote: how do I delete the database? I presume that after the database is deleted I don't have to do anything?
Local databases should be found in /Users/<your-username>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata. There you have the MyVideo107.db and MyMusic60.db files.
Deleting or renaming them will cause Kodi to create fresh instances of them during a new start of Kodi.
(2018-06-22, 23:23)Klojum Wrote: @Dumyat

Whenever someone requests help while having banned addons installed, support is halted.
So, helping someone out in spite of the applicable forum rules (wiki) is not appreciated.
@Klojum
Woah, just hold on a minute, because neither is such a harsh tone appreciated. Did it even cross your mind there might well have been an overlap of posts and hadn't seen that banned addons were installed?
Should I stop trying to contribute on  this forum, which I've always tried to do in a positive way?
Yes, an apology might be nice......
@Dumyat

Of course a member's help is always appreciated.
But the role of a moderator is simply to enforce forum rules, so it's never personal.
You are probably correct as far as the timing of the posts, but nevertheless @Klojum was simply in essence pointing out the forum rules (wiki).
The posts are 27 minutes apart? That's not an overlap.

And Klojum is correct - no support is our should be offered for any device with banned addons (wiki) installed. It's our piracy policy (wiki) and all users here are expected to both abide by it and assist in its enforcement.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-06-24, 13:14)DarrenHill Wrote: The posts are 27 minutes apart? That's not an overlap.

And Klojum is correct - no support is our should be offered for any device with banned addons (wiki) installed. It's our piracy policy (wiki) and all users here are expected to both abide by it and assist in its enforcement.
It is if you might have been distracted mid-way from starting a post to finishing it......Please enough, I do not need to be educated on the forum rules.
(2018-06-24, 12:57)Dumyat Wrote: Woah, just hold on a minute
On my screen, the first indicator of banned addons came at 22:44 by @DarrenHill's post, or even 22:40 if you yourself looked into the presented log file. Your post came in at 22:56.
Typing your 3-4 lines of text usually doesn't require 12-16 minutes, unless you're a quite a slow typer. Hence I figured you probably read the previous posts.

(2018-06-24, 12:57)Dumyat Wrote: Should I stop trying to contribute on this forum
Contributions are always welcome, of course. There is the matter however of our forum rules including the zero-tolerance policy on piracy that will let moderators intervene as they see fit.

(2018-06-24, 12:57)Dumyat Wrote: Yes, an apology might be nice......
Sorry, but no. Enforcing rules can lead to conflicts, but I see no necessity for apologies here. In Formula One terms, this is a "racing incident" at best.
(2018-06-24, 13:12)OTinley Wrote: @Dumyat

Of course a member's help is always appreciated.
But the role of a moderator is simply to enforce forum rules, so it's never personal.
You are probably correct as far as the timing of the posts, but nevertheless @Klojum was simply in essence pointing out the forum rules (wiki).
Thanks, but never nice feeling like your something on bottom of somebody's shoe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
im lost0