Music Scaper
I am relitivly new and am tyring to scape my music libray.  I am using the universal music scrapper and as far as I understand it uses musicbranz.  The problem is that it isn't find artists that I know are in musicbranz and I don't know how to trouble shoot this.  For example:

Afro-Dite is a group that I have, any other, non Kodi, music playing apps can find this group and get all the meta data.  But Kodi doesn't.  This is only one example, below is a screenshot of this particular group in musicbranz.

Hello @DFergFLA

(2017-11-20, 20:57)DFergFLA Wrote: ... tyring to scape my music libray.  I am using the universal music scrapper ...

It's possible you have skipped too far ahead in the process. Are your music files correctly tagged. The Music Library is different to the Video Library when it comes to scraping. The Music Library scrapes based on the embedded tags, so if they are wrong, then the scrape will be wrong.

See this guide to create your music library... http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Scaper0