Win Skins for small screens?
I've set up a listening room at home, and to ensure that 'listening' remains the focus, I've chosen to go for a smaller screen at the front of the room – a computer monitor. However, the text gets to be a bit small, so I'm wondering if there are any skins that were designed (or could be utilised for) such a situation? Something uncluttered (black and white with no album art would be fine), and importantly, large text, is something that I'm looking for. 

Failing that, I'm considering designing my own, but I've faced a problem, hence my bumping of this thread.

Thanks all!
This might be suitable for your needs... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=320735
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen! It's not quite what I was after though. I was losing hope of finding something like what I was imagining, so I've been putting something together.. 

Might even hook up it up to a small CRT  Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins for small screens?0