Home movies
I am new to kodi and use it to display photos, play music and display home movies. I do have a few ripped dvds and I wondered if the way the home movies are displayed in the library could be made to match the ripped movies. Is there a way of manually adding a jpg as "cover art" adding a synopsis and perhaps even jpgs of the cast.
Yes, using NFO files (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you although I was hoping for something easier - as I said I am new to this. I have about 50 home movies and having looked at a sample nfo file I don't think I will bother. I was hoping for something similar to adding an artist photo in the music section when the scraper can't find it. Kodi allows you to browse to a jpg.
I just nfo'd a bunch of music videos, and it's really not hard at all.  Write up one .nfo file as listed in the Wiki.  Then just copy/paste to another .nfo file, changing the title and path if needed.  15 to 20 files took all of 5 minutes in a Notepad type app on the desktop.  The desired process you describe above would take at least as long from within Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home movies0