Solved Duplicates...
Hi all, 

I have an issue with duplicates (yes, read up on all the other threads). 

Two sources set up, one is working fine (series), one is not (movies). It is generating a duplicate for all movies. 
Usually one of the two movies can't be played (it says not available/do you want to remove it). 
Cleaning the library doesnt help. 
I tried removing the movies source and re-adding it, but it results in the same thing. 

So I figured I should delete the db and try again, or post a debug log and look into add-ins. 
But I dont know how to either of those, please help Smile
I'm running KODI on an android box. 

Thanks, 

Ruud
Hello @ruudje86

Let's start off with the debug log (wiki). Instructions are also in my signature below, but here is a quick guide...

1. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging then enable Debugging mode. Should be the first option
2. Restart Kodi
3. Replicate the problem. Run an Update Library
4. Upload the results. The log file is named kodi.log and it is located in C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata. You must locate this log file and copy it's contents to a public pastebin type site as follows:
  1. Navigate to the \kodi directory as described above, and locate the file named kodi.log
  2. Open the file with Notepad and copy all the contents of the document
  3. Locate a Pastebin type site. Two examples are https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  4. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  5. Press Paste or Generate
  6. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi, 
thanks for the fast respone. I enabled logging, but how do i get it to my PC or uploaded? Since it is an andoid box, not windows...
Thx
Ruud
(2017-11-27, 12:05)ruudje86 Wrote: Hi, 
thanks for the fast respone. I enabled logging, but how do i get it to my PC or uploaded? Since it is an andoid box, not windows...
Thx
Ruud
 Use the Logfile Uploader add-on, or install a file browser and navigate to /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp then copy the kodi.log to somewhere that you can access it and copy it to pastbin.

NOTE: You'll need to enable "show hidden files/folder" in your file browser to see the .kodi folder.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thx, i"ll check it out in the weekend and get back Smile
I actually renamed all my files and used tinymediamanager to scrape for data, now the kodi library is rebuilt properly. 
Thanks anyway, even though I didnt manage to get to the logs yet Wink
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicates...0