Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mediaset Question
Actually two questions.

1. Can I manually add a movie to a set?

2. Can I add a column that shows the status of moviesets for all movies, just like the standard columns?

Thanks
Hello hurricane51

In answer to Q 1.

Between "Rating" and "IMDB id" you will see "Movieset" you can add a new movie to an existing set there using the drop down selection box.

If you want to create a new Movie Set, then go to the Movieset tab and press the "+" button at the top of the list.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)
(2017-12-06, 06:48)Karellen Wrote: Hello hurricane51

In answer to Q 1.

Between "Rating" and "IMDB id" you will see "Movieset" you can add a new movie to an existing set there using the drop down selection box.

If you want to create a new Movie Set, then go to the Movieset tab and press the "+" button at the top of the list.
Thanks much. Any way to see a list of all movies and whether they belong to a movieset or not? I'm looking a way to find "orphans".
Not sure about that. You will need to wait for the developers myron or mlaggner to answer.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)
there is a filter for movies in a set (or not in a set)

click the filter button above the movie list (right of the text field) and search the filter for movie sets
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Wanna help translate TMM? Join us at transifex
(2017-12-06, 09:12)mlaggner Wrote: there is a filter for movies in a set (or not in a set)

click the filter button above the movie list (right of the text field) and search the filter for movie sets
 Excellent! That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Question00