no sound
Hi all i really need your help I have a 49 inch electriq smart android tv I have17.6 krypton installed videos playing ok but can't get any sound anyone know how to fix this thanks
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-06, 12:58)Sparky147 Wrote: Hi all i really need your help I have a 49 inch electriq smart android tv I have17.6 krypton installed videos playing ok but can't get any sound anyone know how to fix this thanks

Something wrong with krypton use Jarvis 16.1 works with no problem.
Hard to tell without a debug log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-12-07, 01:28)nbwt83 Wrote:
(2017-12-06, 12:58)Sparky147 Wrote: Hi all i really need your help I have a 49 inch electriq smart android tv I have17.6 krypton installed videos playing ok but can't get any sound anyone know how to fix this thanks

Something wrong with krypton use Jarvis 16.1 works with no problem.

Did you have any luck in getting sound ? If not how do I get it back to Jarvis 16.1 to see if that works
(2017-12-07, 02:42)nickr Wrote: Hard to tell without a debug log.

I am having the same issue with my eletricq 40 Android tv. Any more ideas ?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Hi there. I've discovered the answer to make it work. I have the same tv and i've tryed several ways until i found the solution.

First you must access this link of kodi download

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk

Enter and apply your setup. Don't worry if you dont see all your addons (it happened to me).
After just go to the playstore to do the update and the sound will work just fine. Don't forget to turn on the unknown sources if you need.
Only issue for me is that i can't stream 4k movies (altough i have 200MB internet speed but the tv only can use around 100MB connected by cable) due to the fact that the image seems to have hickups but the sound is normal.

Hope this can help you guys (and girls) cause i was also in stress trying to solve this issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no sound0