v17 KODI 17.5 mySQL error 1064
Upgraded to KODI 17.5 on Raspberry Pi 3 OSMC and Windows 10.
Running mySQL (Maria DB) on Unraid server (6.16)
I get the same error when updating the library from either OSMC or Windows.
Log is located here:
https://paste.osmc.tv/pufilafove
Error occurs at time:  12:13:00.098
It is trying to create an entry for a TVShow - Marvel's Inhumans
I can add Movie entries, but not TVShows entries.  It fails on the first TVShow it finds and then stops.
Quote:11:26:32.659 T:1937765360 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyVideos107 [1049](Unknown database 'MyVideos107')
11:26:32.794 T:1937765360 NOTICE: Old database found - updating from version 93 to 107
Incorrect/insufficient user rights to the new MyVideos table, or on the new MySQL server?
I'm guessing the database upgrade just went wrong at some point. One of the first errors for video database v107 is error 1062, meaning a duplicate entry for key error.

Can you rename the old database v93, delete the new/corrupt database v107, restart Kodi v17.5 and have it create a fresh video database?
The alternate problem could be that MariaDB is having a hiccup somewhere... (It wouldn't be the first time).
Thank you for your quick response.
I renamed V93 and deleted V107 from the appdata directory on the Tower NAS.
Tried to start KODI, but it would not start.  It also did not create a new V107 on appdata, so I do not think it was just busy.  Tried both Windows and OSMC KODI programs.
I thought I needed to do an actual drop of the database from mySQL.  Tried to drop the database using HeidiSQL, but it also locked up.
I deleted the entire appdata directory to do a complete refresh of mySQL.  
Now I am having access problems to the database.
KODI is using a password of YES even though I have specified the correct password in the advancedsettings.xml.
I tried changing the osmc user password to YES, but still got the access error.
KODI Log:
https://paste.osmc.tv/pabilevigu
Error occurs at: 7:10:39.076
Robert
(2017-12-10, 00:19)robertyoung127 Wrote: Thank you for your quick response.
I renamed V93 and deleted V107 from the appdata directory on the Tower NAS.
Tried to start KODI, but it would not start.  It also did not create a new V107 on appdata, so I do not think it was just busy.  Tried both Windows and OSMC KODI programs.
I thought I needed to do an actual drop of the database from mySQL.  Tried to drop the database using HeidiSQL, but it also locked up.
I deleted the entire appdata directory to do a complete refresh of mySQL.  
Now I am having access problems to the database.
KODI is using a password of YES even though I have specified the correct password in the advancedsettings.xml.
I tried changing the osmc user password to YES, but still got the access error.
KODI Log:
https://paste.osmc.tv/pabilevigu
Error occurs at: 7:10:39.076
Robert
"(using password: YES)" means that the user IS using _a_ password, not that the password _equals_ "YES"
Consult you nas manual and/or support forums on how to correctly configure remote access for mysql (lan connection is remote access),
note that username at localhost and username % (all hosts) are different users with different rights for mysql.
Solved (gone away).
I tried creating the database using one of my RPi OSMCs running Krypton 17.5 (the others are running Krypton 17.6).
The database was created and updated normally.
I then started the Windows system running Krypton 17.6, the one I was having all the problems with.  It started OK and opened the newly created database.  
So the problem is gone, but I have not idea why the 17.6 version used a password of YES when trying to create the database, but used the correct password once the database was created by another system.
Thank you for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 17.5 mySQL error 10640