Mod -  Estuary ATF
his is just my own personal Tweaked version of Estuary called "Estuary ATF" (Advance Things Forward)...

Concept
This won't be a bloated Mod...!
I want to maintain the speed and simplicity of Estuary, while adding new features for Music and Live TV to try and push those features forward.
I am happy to PR any feature tweaks back to mainline if wanted.

Features so far
- Music Star Ratings on list view [Master PR not accepted]
- Revert to music Video square images [Master PR not accepted]
- LiveTV slim list
- Artist Wide Thumb View
- 3 x Wide TVShow Banner View
- Centralized Shift View

Future Plan Ideas
- Set default to Orange Theme [Done]
- Change monochrome icons to full color [mockup / source] [Done]
- Add new Music Tags to details view
- Make music visualization smaller
- Improve Music Lyrics embedded instead of popup
- Add album reviews
- Add music logos/banners/clearart [Done]
- A-Z music Jukebox (possibly using skin helper Add-on) [like this mockup / Source]
- Beautiful Various Artist music Fanart [mockup]
- Live TV Dreambox style channel browser [mockup / Source] [Done]
- Live TV icon style channel browser [Estuary mod / Source]

Screenshots

Source
https://github.com/zag2me/skin.estuary-atf
Image Image
Sounds great!

It would be nice, if skin users could choose their own favorite skin color.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend software - tvOS | android tv | win10 | kodi krypton
frontend hardware - apple tv | nvidia shield tv | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral 5.1 | samsung le40a789
backend software - debian | kernel 4.14 | proxmox | omv | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | vdr | vnsi | fhem
backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x4tb wd red | dd max s8
Love the A-Z music Jukebox mock-up.
Would be great if the same concept could be done for Music Videos as well Smile
(2017-12-19, 22:21)Dumyat Wrote: Love the A-Z music Jukebox mock-up.
Would be great if the same concept could be done for Music Videos as well Smile
 Yep its fantastic.

But you can use nodes for music videos I think and create an A-Z view already using that technique, or smart playlists.

Agree this would be nicer though. Kodi really falls down on large collections at the moment because of this.

Image Image
nice I would like to test :-) Blush
Yes, that looks great. Is that A-Z View also available for movies. I have a lot of movies.

Greetz Hoppel
frontend software - tvOS | android tv | win10 | kodi krypton
frontend hardware - apple tv | nvidia shield tv | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral 5.1 | samsung le40a789
backend software - debian | kernel 4.14 | proxmox | omv | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | vdr | vnsi | fhem
backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x4tb wd red | dd max s8
(2017-12-20, 14:15)hoppel118 Wrote: Yes, that looks great. Is that A-Z View also available for movies. I have a lot of movies.

Gesetz Hoppel
 At the moment, the only way this is possible is to use the skin helper Add-on, which I don't really want to be depenendent on.

I think its best to wait until someone integrates mutiple lists in one view feature request into the Kodi master (instead of an Add-on).

EDIT: actually that already seems possible, its the A-Z functionality which needs the helper Add-on.
Image Image
This view would be nice 318858 (thread)
(2017-12-24, 23:46)Jönke Wrote: This view would be nice 318858 (thread)

Wow thats very nice!

I have recently seen a dreambox skin based on Estuary out there, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Gives good inspiration anyway!
Image Image
Cool, glad you like it. Hope you can make something of it, stock Estuary isn´t my first choice for live tv.
Epg info plot on every channel zap is not nice, hard to read anyway. Better to have a info window with epg info.

Also a mini timeline epg would be nice
I started with some coloured media flags for audio channels/audio codec/video resolution

If anyone has a nicer 5.1 icon let me know, not really happy with the current one yet.
Image Image
3 x wide banner wall is complete

Much easier to browse lots of TVShows now Wink
Image Image
2nd attempt at a slimlist Live TV Channel browser...

Hopefully it replicates the dreambox channel listing that I used to love. Much easier to browse lots of channels now!
Image Image
Nice ! Maybe make ”next” bigger and add plot? A lot of black space is wast so maybe they can share the window 50/50 Smile
(2017-12-30, 02:04)Jönke Wrote: Nice ! Maybe make ”next” bigger and add plot? A lot of black space is wast so maybe they can share the window 50/50 Smile
 Yep good idea, here's what I came up with.

Image Image

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary ATF00