SQL with the Amazon Fire?
So as you may know about the whole SQL thing to sync and such and able to smoothly have the same library and such as your main computer. Anyway, I was wanting to buy a 4k Firestick/Box from Amazon and I know you can put Kodi on it, but I was wondering if you can edit the userdata folder in the Amazon Fire when you put Kodi on it, and it works and all? Anyone know?

I ask because I tried doing this with Apple TV, and you're able to, and you can do edit the userdata with an advancedsettings.xml thing, but when you start Kodi up, it doesn't work at all. 

Has anyone done something similar to this at all?
Anyone have any idea?
There should be no reason why it shouldn't work, although I wouldn't try editing the file on the firestick/TV (I'd set it up on a more hospitable device and then transfer it over via a share and the Kodi file manager or another file manager app on the fire device).

If you can gather a debug log (wiki) on the Apple TV, upload it to a pastebin site and share their link here we can maybe help understand why it didn't work there. It should more or less work on any Kodi device.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SQL with the Amazon Fire?0