NFS shares questions
After many months of Googling and trying different things I finally figured out why in Kodi I could not browse NFS shares on Arch Linux. Libnfs has to be installed on the client machine. I thought this libnfs was something that was built into Kodi. Now I just need to get this working in Windows 10 and Mac OS. I went to the site that has the GitHub for libnfs but I don't know how to build this on a Windows machine or MacOS. Can someone point me in the right direction? My other issue is when I try to mount NFS shares outside of Kodi the folders mount in Windows 10 but their empty. I know the exports are good because on my Linux machines I can see the folders but Windows 10 I can't. The server housing the exports is a raspberry pi running Arch Linux.
Mac OS and Windows versions of Kodi are shipping libnfs already ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
That is part of the problem, I don't think its working properly which is why I can't browse. It wasn't until I installed it directly on my Linux system that I was able to browse. Being able to install libnfs would fix the issue.
Here is some conversation about browsing problems - it's not so straight forward

https://github.com/sahlberg/libnfs/issues/232
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS shares questions0