Requests: Exit and Home buttons, and multiple custom backgrounds
Lightbulb 
Hello!

I'm on KODI 17.6 and still using the Confluence Skin, mainly because it it show the Fanarts in whole and under a fully see-trough menu system, while in Estuary they're show faded with a gray-bluish layer on them.

My requests would be:

1. A selectable Icon and/or menu item for "Exit" that can be reached and clicked from every submenu, not juts from the Home Screen. It would be best to add as an icon (like the Home Screen icon) on somewhere in the screen and also as a menu item in the left Side-Bar Menu. So the ones with just IR remote (like myself) also can navigate to it, and click it.
Reason: It would be much comfortable, to able to Exit from any submenu, so one must not  always push back to the Home Screen, juts to Exit KODI, and when one restarts KODI it will always start in the sub menu (presumably) he had left with.

2. Make somehow able to navigate also with standard IR remotes to the bottom Home (and hopefully to the new Exit) icon. I guess it can be done by assigning the "Right direction" button to reach this section, as it doesn't do jet anything in the menus (but that's juts a tip).  

3. To able to set multiple Custom Backgrounds, changing like in a Slideshow would be also a nice feature. (Like selecting a Picture folder). Specially if we can set a timer to set the change periods of the pictures.

4. An option to select custom Background(s) anywhere from the Local Networks shared locations (like SMB or NFS). I'm on Android, and it only allows me to select the background picture from the Internal Storage and the Root Fie System on the media Box. Would be much convenient and sparing with space, as I don't have to always copy a bunch of pictures directly to the Box.

Hope you will consider these as it would make this skin even more preferable over all the others I know, thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests: Exit and Home buttons, and multiple custom backgrounds0