Release C More add-on thread
This addon only works in Kodi 18 because of DRM.
So install in Kodi 18 and test.
Can anyone get cmore.no to work? Or doesn't work for me on kodi 18Rc4 on android, Windows or CoreElec. Here's my log

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5rkq2KX8m7/
Its asking for login credential. I thought this addon was for streaming for free.
(2019-01-05, 17:18)asplundj Wrote: Can anyone get cmore.no to work? Or doesn't work for me on kodi 18Rc4 on android, Windows or CoreElec. Here's my log

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5rkq2KX8m7/

You need inputstream.adaptive installed for it to work.
Hi!

I use this addon to pull streams from "channels" and have these set up in a m3u file that I use in the PVR simple addon so I can use a PVR guide for channel surfing. The problem im facing is that it takes a long time for the video to start. The audio starts quite fast, but the screen is black for several seconds before the picture is shown. This seems to be a problem isolated to "channels". When starting other streams in the plugin its working ok. I have tried all different settings in Kodi but the problem remains. 

From the log:
2019-06-16 11:42:26.196 T:14372 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
2019-06-16 11:42:31.509 T:764 WARNING: Previous line repeats 10 times.

Logfile

Cheers!
Marcus
(2019-06-16, 12:04)macardi Wrote: Hi!

I use this addon to pull streams from "channels" and have these set up in a m3u file that I use in the PVR simple addon so I can use a PVR guide for channel surfing. The problem im facing is that it takes a long time for the video to start. The audio starts quite fast, but the screen is black for several seconds before the picture is shown. This seems to be a problem isolated to "channels". When starting other streams in the plugin its working ok. I have tried all different settings in Kodi but the problem remains. 

From the log:
2019-06-16 11:42:26.196 T:14372 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer
2019-06-16 11:42:31.509 T:764 WARNING: Previous line repeats 10 times.

Logfile

Cheers!
Marcus
Hey! 

Did you ever figure this out? 
I would really like to use the m3u files for individual channels from C More. I have no idea where to start to even retrieve them from the addon though. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi

Since yesterday I get an error when staring any streams from this plugin and no streams will play.

Logfile  

/Marcus
Hi I installed Kodi 18.4 today Leia. And the newest add Cmore from kodi.tv.. I add my log in credantials in the config menue. Then i start the app I get a error message " Cmore error. Please check log" The log file is empty. I have tested the login ( user, password) in the cmore separate app and it works. What can be wrong? Its on a X96 mini tv box using Android 7.11
(2019-10-17, 16:16)PeFo54 Wrote: Hi I installed Kodi 18.4 today Leia. And the newest add Cmore from kodi.tv.. I add my log in credantials in the config menue. Then i start the app I get a error message " Cmore error. Please check log" The log file is empty. I have tested the login ( user, password) in the cmore separate app and it works. What can be wrong? Its on a X96 mini tv box using Android 7.11

I have the same error.
You have to download it from github and install it manually.
(2019-11-14, 09:45)macardi Wrote: You have to download it from github and install it manually.

I have done that, same error.
Emil will this addon be fixed or is it down?
(2019-11-24, 12:06)strix75 Wrote: Emil will this addon be fixed or is it down?

The latest git version works, at least for me, but it hasn't been properly tested... it was a quick fix to get it at least partially working but it may not work for you:

https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-cmore/issues/33
Hello Emil,
I'm trying to login with my Telia provider login but get only error message. Does your plugin work provider logins or just plain cmore accounts. I can login on android app and website but not on your plugin. Please help because I think the picture quality is much better on your plugin. I know this before I had cmore account before.
(2019-11-24, 16:24)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2019-11-24, 12:06)strix75 Wrote: Emil will this addon be fixed or is it down?

The latest git version works, at least for me, but it hasn't been properly tested... it was a quick fix to get it at least partially working but it may not work for you:

https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-cmore/issues/33
Hi Emil,

I'm a developer for the m-TVGuide addon, and as I find it very interesting I would like to implement C More as a TV service provider in such way I've done with other polish providers (Cyfrowy Polsat GO, nc+ GO) by modifying your code, and I wonder if you don't mind?.

BR

Mariusz
mods-kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
C More add-on thread0