Who exactly is this Kodiguide? :))
Researching new stream Philo TV, found this:
@Karellen- Link removed Who exactly is Philo streaming for[/url]

Leaving aside his conclusions that you can only watch Philo on tiny screens or with Roku (as if HDMI cable and PC remote didn't exist), there is an interesting warning  at the beginning: "All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content".

Oh yeah, and any attempts to post comments, either below the article or in "Contact us" form, are rejected with the text: "Comment is blocked because it is spam" Smile

So, who is this KodiGuy?
Hi Alex K

Thanks for the link. I have not researched it, rather I quickly glanced at it and noticed all the links to banned items, so I have removed the link from your post. All Team Members are still able to see the link though.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That's alright.
The "kodi-guy" George wasn't even original. Turned out to be a reprint of another author - Christopher Casper, a former tech industry product manager.  Well, to "manage" something doesn't mean to know much about it Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who exactly is this Kodiguide? :))0