Bug Antergos - Kodi can't determine Plattform
I was trying out Kodi on my Laptop, which runs Antergos, that is an Arch Linux based distribution. I tried to install a few plugins, but I couldn't find them. I think Kodi wasn't able to determine what Plattform it was running on. Does someone maybe know a workaround for it?
(2018-02-08, 22:46)Adromir Wrote: I tried to install a few plugins, but I couldn't find them.

Which ones exactly?
(2018-02-08, 22:58)DaVu Wrote:
(2018-02-08, 22:46)Adromir Wrote: I tried to install a few plugins, but I couldn't find them.

Which ones exactly?
Like the inputstream plugin. Or any binary addon that is arch dependent.
I don´t know much about Arch-Linux, but I would highly guess, that you have to compile those for yourself if they are not shipped.
I try if I can install them via a zip file. But propably it's an environmental variable that kodi expects and isn't set.. The script for obtaining the widivine library wasn't able to determine the arch either, but that I could work around by setting the ARCH variable myself
(2018-02-09, 09:18)Adromir Wrote: I try if I can install them via a zip file. But propably it's an environmental variable that kodi expects and isn't set.. The script for obtaining the widivine library wasn't able to determine the arch either, but that I could work around by setting the ARCH variable myself
 binary addons have to be compiled just like kodi itself. Ask the arch linux/antergos packagers to supply packages or compile from source

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Antergos - Kodi can't determine Plattform0