Repeated sound error in Kodi
I have a couple of different Kodi Windows based boxes (no common hardware etc) that just recently have started doing something pretty random related sound. When the box comes out of sleep and auto starts Kodi the audio is super low, almost unhearable. I have to start a video go to the settings cog, audio and subtitle settings and then adjust volume and volume amplification to get things back to normal.

Both boxes seem to randomly go back to having to do this a few times week. Super random that both boxes have just started to do this out of the blue recently. Haven't made any changes or updates to Kodi.

Anyone else seeing this? thoughts?

thanks
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Thanks will get on this now, is driving me nuts, so random that it has just started happening to both systems!
Quick question, being that the problem is repeatable but generally not instantly. e.g. a reboot or sleep and wake doesn't instantly cause the problem to occur it might not happen for a day or two, do I just leave debugging on or will that create a monster log that isn't helpful?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repeated sound error in Kodi0