Solved Blocked
I can still post via tapatalk, but no longer from my main computer. it shows the account has been blocked. any chance to unblock me please? thanks!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
There aren't any restrictions on your account, or else you wouldn't be able to post (or indeed log in) from anywhere.

Can you let me know the IP address of your main computer, as it may have inherited an IP address from your ISP that has been previously used by a spammer and so blocked. If you can give me the IP address I can see if it is blocked or not and look to sorting it out.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Test
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
The IP address you sent me isn't on our banned list, so it's perhaps something either locally on your machine or from your ISP?

Perhaps try a different browser, or a simplified tab (an incognito/private mode tab to limit what addons are running locally on the browser for example) and see if that helps.

I'll also ask the server admin guys in case it's something related to our Cloudflare set-up, but normally that kind of thing is obvious as it tends to tell you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@Kib was kind enough to look into it for me, and it looks like you're IP address is triggering CloudFlare to block things. I think it's maybe the ps a-u-x (without dashes) issue mentioned in your naming convention thread.

A challenge had been put in place rather than a block, so things should hopefully be improved and a way to post from that address should be possible. Try it again and see.

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks both for looking into it. The issue didn’t come up again, so seems “solved”.
Thread marked solved.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blocked0