v17 Custom keybinding
I never use keyboard shortcuts for anything other than browsing to a specific letter in music/video library, and I'm starting to hate that I need to use "shift" + the letter needed. So, I decided I'll just delete all key entries and remap so that I can navigate to letter without having to press shift. I can't find any .xml file for keyboard input, any suggestion on how to achieve this?
Never mind that .xml file, didn't think about looking in the installation folder instead of the user folder....

Still, I don't see how I can achieve the above by editing the keyboard.xml file, so any suggestions are welcome
Keymap (wiki) and the links from it (especially the GitHub links in section 2.3) should get you started.

That said I'm not entirely sure that the shift action there isn't actually hard coded, as I can't see anything relating to it in the default keymaps from a quick look.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Nope, nothing in the keybaord.xml file points to the "shift + letter" command

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom keybinding0