TV shows not being scanned into library, but files exist
Did you follow the instructions I linked to in the wiki page?

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me....tvdb.com/ download and install from zip.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Moved to metadata scrapers forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-05-28, 22:50)Ices Wrote: Tried lots of things no scanning into library my tv files only sit in file section and will not get scanned into library,
  you just need the 3.0.2 update for thetvdb scraper.

Or you can change scraper (right click on your tv show in the files >"Change Content" > "choose info provider">choose themovieDB or (Get More and choose XEM) >check that it has the settings you want in 'settings' (below the 'choose info provider' from earlier)>click yes when it wants to re-scrape tv library with new scraper (or hit no and right click your show from 'files' and then 'scan to library')
(2018-05-28, 23:16)thess Wrote:  For what it's worth, I found this thread because my 17.x android (well, FireTV) install has stopped scraping TV shows this weekend. When I try to update the TVDB add-on (which is already set to auto-update), I can't find anything higher than 3.0.1. Do I need to update Kodi entirely? I think I'm on 17.6 or so. 
auto updates dl only once a day i believe.

titan: get it by going to settings>addons> my add-ons> add-on repository > right-click "Kodi addon repository" > "check for updates". 

Estuary: settings>system>add-ons>running>open sideblade and "check for updates" (if still an issue getting 3.0.2, from running>go back one level by clicking the "..."> 'my add-ons'>'add-on repository'>rightclick "kodi addon repository")
(2018-03-01, 20:44)HeresJohnny Wrote: This happens with the TMDB TV show scraper, try another scraper.

It worked for me , thank you !!! it seems that TVDB scraper does have some issues although i updated it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows not being scanned into library, but files exist0