OS X Issue reinstalling Kodi
I'm trying to reinstall Kodi on my MacBook Pro.  I removed all Kodi files and app and restarted the computer before I downloaded Kodi again.  When I try to open Kodi all I get is a message saying "Kodi is damaged and can't be opened.  You should eject the disk image."  This is the first time I've had this problem so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Read wiki on installing on osx
I did all of that and still got the same errors. Got anything more useful? Opening the app it says, "Kodi is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the trash." and when I opening the disk it says, "Kodi is damaged and can't be opened.  You should eject the disk image."
Did you try disabling Gatekeeper?
Yes. I followed the steps in the wiki but in my security, it doesn't have the "anywhere" option, only "app store" and "app store and identified developers. I have MacOS High Sierra 10.13.3.  I had Kodi on here before and I uninstalled it with all its folders and now I can't get it back.
I have updated the wiki instructions for newer mac os versions. Reload that wiki link which runningnaked posted.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I didn't know if you ever got a direct answer to your question. Type in: 

sudo spctl --master-disable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue reinstalling Kodi0