Manage Hubs and artist info on "Now Playing"
Hi guys !

Been away from Kodi for too long - or rather have been sticking to the default skin for ages due to a serious streak of laziness.
Just installed a dozen skins, and finally settled on GRiD for the time being - suited perfectly for my PVR needs (few skins are) and an overall really nice experience.
The widget setup was a bit confusing at first, but it works really well, even though it present a lot of info, as compared to the conventional approach with a widget/section.
Think I'll appreciate that more and more as time goes on.
OSD menus are really spot on ! General design and setup is top notch !

1)
Was exploring most of the settings and found something called "Manage Hubs", can anyone tell me what that is for ?
Got all my sources added already, what can the hubs do in addition to that ?

2)
Also, one thing is annoying me : when playing music, then the artist info/playback time disappears after 5-10 seconds, and only visualization is left.
Is there any way to keep that info on screen at all times, when playing music ?

Best regards,
Lars
ynwa
Figured out the Artist info bit.
Using Nvidia Shield, and the information button was not mapped. Pushed it on the app instead, and it seems to stick now Smile
ynwa
(2018-03-08, 14:39)gekados Wrote: 1)
Was exploring most of the settings and found something called "Manage Hubs", can anyone tell me what that is for ?
Got all my sources added already, what can the hubs do in addition to that ?
@gekados 
Have you been able to understand the way "Manage hubs" is working? I would like to use it for "music genre categorisation" as I don't see this functionality by default in the skin.

Thanks in advance.

Bodays

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manage Hubs and artist info on "Now Playing"0