KODI resolution messed up after source change on AVR
I've been searching on google and the forum quite much, bit did not find a solution yet....maybe I'm just to bald
I can't just be the only one dealing with such an issue with a HTPC.

So, I run an Intel NUC with W10 an Kodi 17.6. The NUC is connected to my Onkyo AVR, same as my SAT-receiver and BluRay-Player.
Once I switch from Kodi to any other source and then back to Kodi, I get the correct resolution in Win10 but Kodi is not in fullscreen anymore but pretty messed up - mostly to small, just about a quarter of the screen.

Now, I read something about a PIN 19-trick with the HDMI cable, an EDID override, etc....but to be honest, I have no clue which path to take.

Any suggestions here?

Cheers,
LaUs3r
Update for all having the same issue:
- EDID-override with MonInfo as suggested here was applied correctly, but did NOT fix the issue. 
- the HDMI Pin 19 trick did not work either

Current status:
- unchanged = when I switch the input source back to the NUC where Kodi is running, Kodi is not in fullscreen but only approx. 1/4 of the fullscreen size
So is Kodi in a window? Or just drawn in the corner of the fullscreen?

Try hitting the \ key a couple of times?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2018-03-11, 06:10)nickr Wrote: So is Kodi in a window? Or just drawn in the corner of the fullscreen?

Try hitting the \ key a couple of times?
 It's in the corner of the fullscreen.
My problem is that I usually don't have a keyboard connected to the NUC as I only use the Kodi-App - I mean this is a common use-case for a HTPC right? :-)
Otherwise with a keyboard connected, I'd press Alt+Enter twice and everything would be fine.
I'm having the same issue using my TV as a secondary monitor. Fullscreen/windowed both work fine on my monitor but when I drag kodi over to my TV I only get 1/4 of the video. ALT-ENTER does not fix. 
The video even stays full in the window until I drop it on the secondary monitor(TV) where it cuts to 1/4 of the video. All audio is fine as well.

LG TV
GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card with dvi out to my monitor and hdmi out to my TV
intel i7
16g RAM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI resolution messed up after source change on AVR0