Bug Problem Debug Mode New Kodi 18 Alpha
Sad 
[font][font]Problem Cores - [/font][/font]

[font][font]Host-CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 8 Cores[/font][/font]

Thank-you for the screen grab, but unfortunately Google Translate is having an issue with a few of the words. I'm wondering if you would be so kind as to leave a proper debug log and a short english explanation of the problem you're having.
Same Problem i reported here:
https://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17801
Thank you for the Ticket with the same Problem...skybird1980.
Sorry ... Ftk ...my engish is not good!

Of the CPU of cores bug (0.0%) in the display in the Debug mode bit under the newest Nightly Kodi also passes furthermore with my hardware under Windows 10 per 64 18 alphas 64 bits KodiSetup-20180317-33700e0b-Master-x64.exe and under LibreElec Milhouse 0316 for USB 3 Embroidering this is not the case.

It comes to me thus before.... as if in Win Version, besides, a little bit quickly rotary about one another it is stored and with this version was not yet thus the case... the display was still normal there in the Debug mode.

KodiSetup-20180224-2129ff47-Master-x64.exe

Hi all,

i have the same Problem with no CPU-Load here on my Windows-System.

Alpha2-Debug-Log

Greets Gismo
Is this BUG ignored?

Debug LOG

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BQctfR33np/
No, the bug is not ignored. Have patience.

It is not a critical feature that requires immediate attention so it has probably been earmarked for a fix at a later date when more important issues are out of the way.

I am sure you can still enjoy Kodi without that readout.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem Debug Mode New Kodi 18 Alpha0