Add On Kodi on Apple TV 4...why do not they remain stored in memory, after installati
Goodmorning everyone! I installed Kodi 17 on Apple TV 4 and the Add Ons that I install, when I turn off the Apple TV, are always canceled (No STOP !!! power off !!). In "stop" mode the Add Ons remain. But with "power off" (turn off), all are deleted. How can I do? Why do not they remain stored in memory, after installation, without electricity? Thx
What add-ons? I have not seen that issue but I must confess I really use no add ons beyond youtube and an album art one.
You should really read the core development thread for AppleTV4. TvOS grants 500Kb of permanent storage. Everything else is in a „cache“ directory which can be cleared by tvOS whenever it sees fit.

Not sure if your case is related - but it might be that your cache is filled a good way (maybe due to other tvOS streaming apps?)

Beside that it also might be that I misunderstood your issue. Not sure what the difference between stop and power off means for you.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Just to be clear, there are two locations for large App storage, cache and temp. Cache will only be targeted for purging when the App is not running, temp can be purged at any time.
I don‘t use the temp folder for addons - that’s for sure ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add On Kodi on Apple TV 4...why do not they remain stored in memory, after installati0