Req Display channel logos periodically, after x amount of time
I know we can enable or disable the display of the channel logo but I think it would be cool if we had an option to display the channel logo randomly or after a set amount of time (preferably user defined) and also it would be nice if we could choose how long the logo should be displayed for.
Hello @chris924

Is this question specifically directed to PseudoTV Live, or just PVR in general?

I know you posted in PseudoTV Live forum, but just double checking as new members sometimes get a bit confused with all the sub-forums and post in strange places Wink
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@chris924 If we are talking about PseudoTV Live it can easily be accomplished using the skinning engine and a custom animation effect. You'll need a two part animation a "fadein" and a "fadeout".
https://kodi.wiki/view/Animating_your_sk...Animations
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2018-03-15, 22:03)Lunatixz Wrote: @chris924 If we are talking about PseudoTV Live it can easily be accomplished using the skinning engine and a custom animation effect. You'll need a two part animation a "fadein" and a "fadeout".
https://kodi.wiki/view/Animating_your_sk...Animations
 he request features on PseudoTV future, and i like this features too and agree with his request
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Yeah, the request is for PseudoTV Live. I've never made or edited a skin before so I think it would be cool if this were an option that is built into the plugin, but if it is tied to the skin maybe that's not possible. I appreciate the link. If this doesn't get added in the next release I'll probably try to add this using that link as a resource.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display channel logos periodically, after x amount of time0