• 90(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
(2024-01-27, 20:31)dzejms Wrote:
(2024-01-27, 20:19)Laser78 Wrote:
(2024-01-27, 20:17)dzejms Wrote: I think I know why. What’s your language version?
Spanish... Could it be because of the accents in the letters?

Yeah. I’ll push the update to the repo.
Thank´s !!
(2024-01-27, 20:33)Laser78 Wrote:
(2024-01-27, 20:31)dzejms Wrote:
(2024-01-27, 20:19)Laser78 Wrote: Spanish... Could it be because of the accents in the letters?

Yeah. I’ll push the update to the repo.
Thank´s !!

0.8.3 added which should fix the issues with spanish dates.
(2024-01-27, 22:14)dzejms Wrote:
(2024-01-27, 20:33)Laser78 Wrote:
(2024-01-27, 20:31)dzejms Wrote: Yeah. I’ll push the update to the repo.
Thank´s !!

0.8.3 added which should fix the issues with spanish dates.

Thanks but it still doesn't work, yesterday I tried it on Windows 11 and now on Android and in both cases the recording can be scheduled but it always stays in Queue,

I don't know the reason...

I'll show you on video :

Another issue that I don't understand, if in IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT I have already put the M3U list there is no need to put it in the IPTV ARCHIVE settings, right? And second question, what does ARCHIVE FORMAT mean? What function does it have?

Update :

I have also put the same URL in the IPTV ARCHIVE addon and the recordings continue to remain "queued" Could there be a problem with the time zone that it doesn't detect well?
Quote:Another issue that I don't understand, if in IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT I have already put the M3U list there is no need to put it in the IPTV ARCHIVE settings, right? And second question, what does ARCHIVE FORMAT mean? What function does it have?
  1. It is required since Kodi 20 which introduced addons instances. This mean my addon is not able to access stream URL from IPTV Simple Client as Python API does not provide such as function yet. AFAIK it won't until Kodi 21. That's the reason why my addon requires the same URL/M3U file in its settings.
  2. Does you IPTV provider support archive/catchup? Do you know what is the format of archive (what's the query?) My addon natively supports 3 options:
    • PlusX - archive query => &utc={}&lutc={}
    • Teleelevidenie - archive query => ?utc={}&lutc={}
    • Custom - this would be most likely your case. You wound need to figure out or ask your provider.
  3. Did you install ffmpeg? Did you point the addon to ffmpeg binary?
(2024-01-28, 13:45)dzejms Wrote:
Quote:Another issue that I don't understand, if in IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT I have already put the M3U list there is no need to put it in the IPTV ARCHIVE settings, right? And second question, what does ARCHIVE FORMAT mean? What function does it have?
  1. It is required since Kodi 20 which introduced addons instances. This mean my addon is not able to access stream URL from IPTV Simple Client as Python API does not provide such as function yet. AFAIK it won't until Kodi 21. That's the reason why my addon requires the same URL/M3U file in its settings.
  2. Does you IPTV provider support archive/catchup? Do you know what is the format of archive (what's the query?) My addon natively supports 3 options:
    • Custom - this would be most likely your case. You wound need to figure out or ask your provider.

I tell you :

1. Ok , I have already put the URL in both addons

2. I don't understand exactly what it means. The list I use for testing is this

3. Exactly, I have installed and tested it on W11 and Android
(2024-01-28, 15:40)Laser78 Wrote:

I tell you :

Ad. 2 Your IPTv provider must support catch-up. Can you play items from the past using EPG in Kodi?
(2024-01-28, 20:43)dzejms Wrote:
(2024-01-28, 15:40)Laser78 Wrote:

I tell you :

Ad. 2 Your IPTv provider must support catch-up. Can you play items from the past using EPG in Kodi?

I think not, therefore I will not be able to use this addon... Before with IPTV RECORDER yes I could 😟
Hello, everyone
I'm new to using kodi.
I'm trying to get the iptv.recorder (matrix) addon working but I always get an error no matter what device I install it on. I have tested on a Mecook Ki Pro with Coreelec + kodi, on a NEXBOX A95X in both kodi for android and coreelec + kodi, on my cell phone (pocoF3) and on several Windows computers.
After installing IPTV Simple Client, configuring it correctly with a list.m3u (open channels) and checking that it works, I install the plugin.video.iptv.recorder-matrix.zip addon from a .zip.
Once the addon is installed I do the same with ffmpeg.
When I configure the iptv.recorder addon, in the "JOBS" section I select a new folder to save the recordings in and also tell it where to find ffmpeg.exe.
But I always get an error.
kodi.log:

2024-02-25 12:54:30.940 T:6752     info <general>: PVR Manager: Starting
2024-02-25 12:54:30.964 T:20244    info <general>: PVR Manager: Started
2024-02-25 12:54:33.253 T:21240    info <general>: Loading skin file: Custom_1100_AddonLauncher.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2024-02-25 12:54:34.603 T:3796     info <general>: CIRServerSuite:Tonguerocess: failed to connect to irss, will keep retrying every 5 seconds
2024-02-25 12:54:38.538 T:21240    info <general>: Loading skin file: MyVideoNav.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2024-02-25 12:54:38.799 T:22968    info <general>: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/" matches rule for function "index"
2024-02-25 12:54:38.800 T:22968   error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: module 'kodi_six.xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\remsor\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\main.py", line 3431, in <module>
                                                       plugin.run()
                                                     File "C:\Users\remsor\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 338, in run
                                                       items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                                     File "C:\Users\remsor\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 312, in _dispatch
                                                       listitems = view_func(**items)
                                                     File "C:\Users\remsor\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\main.py", line 3417, in index
                                                       free = get_free_space_mb(xbmc.translatePath(plugin.get_setting('recordings', str)))
                                                   AttributeError: module 'kodi_six.xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2024-02-25 12:54:38.874 T:6676    error <general>: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/
2024-02-25 12:54:38.887 T:21240   error <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.iptv.recorder/) failed
2024-02-25 12:54:44.612 T:21240    info <general>: Stopping the application...
2024-02-25 12:54:44.612 T:21240    info <general>: Stopping player
2024-02-25 12:54:44.612 T:21240    info <general>: Storing total System Uptime
2024-02-25 12:54:44.612 T:21240    info <general>: Saving settings
2024-02-25 12:54:44.615 T:21240    info <general>: Saving skin settings
2024-02-25 12:54:44.615 T:21240    info <general>: Stopping all
(2023-02-17, 14:39)VolchOK Wrote: I have the same problem. I've been recording IPTV for many years (I need it for work). Win11. But the strange thing, on a PC has always worked version 19... I remember that there were problems with accounting repo primaeval, but I somehow solved it... I don't remember at all... And then I needed to put another KODI on my laptop, also with win11. I struggled for half a day, I couldn't do it. Had to put the old leila. 
And today, all of a sudden, it stopped writing programmatically. In manual mode, no problem. So, I'm sitting here trying to fix it. I put in a newer ffmpeg. Let's see....
About compatibility. The only way out is to write to the repo creator himself. But most likely he stopped supporting the project.
I think I have a similar problem.
I have tried with kodi leia, matrix and nexus for windows, and IPTV recorder leia (in leia Kodi) and matrix (in Matrix and Nexus Kodi)
Kodi matrix for Coreelec
Kodi matrix and nexus for android.
I am on KODI v21.
I installed the repo, but the add-on is not shown.
Any chance this will be available for KODI v21 ?
Thanks.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4