Kodi UI rendering issues with AMD Ryzen 3 2200G APU
rm -f /storage/.kodi/userdata/profiles.xml will allow Kodi to re-create the file and hopefully start successfully. Currently Kodi crashes because the file exists, but it is empty.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I will try that this evening (in approx. 8 hours). Should I upgrade to build #0327 or should I keep the current version #0322?
#0327 is probably best for AMD right now.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I updated to #0327 and removed the file /storage/.kodi/userdata/profiles.xml. After that Kodi did start successfully on my Thinpad X220.

I'm now going to test it on the Ryzen Raven Ridge platform.
It won't start the GUI:

The Raven Ridge series is not supported with 4.14. I'm going to try Manjaro with the 4.16rc7 kernel.
Kodi does work with 4.16. I have not yet tested video playback:
Update: I experience system hangs and have to reset the PC. Sometimes the GUI won't load and I'm not able to SSH to the system. So I guess 4.16 is still pretty bad for Raven Ridge.
I just built a Raven Ridge 2400g HTPC. Do you still need additional help testing on LibreElec?
(2018-04-21, 20:31)willemd Wrote: I just built a Raven Ridge 2400g HTPC. Do you still need additional help testing on LibreElec?
We can always use more testers. Milhouse builds are recommended Smile
I know that the older AMD apus could react differently to LibreELEC/OpenELEC builds, but I'm not expecting Ryzen to be that picky.
I had the same problem (reboot always on logo LibreElec Leia Alpha) .

First I delete the 0 ko file profiles.xml and LibreElec started well but in lower display configuration (that you will have to set).

Second, I got an old backup et copy the old backup profiles.xml  file in the good users directory of Kodi. LIbreElec restarted well again.

So you may have two  solutions but second one is better
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
(2018-05-13, 19:48)Jacques56 Wrote: I had the same problem (reboot always on logo LibreElec Leia Alpha) .

First I delete the 0 ko file profiles.xml and LibreElec started well but in lower display configuration (that you will have to set).

Second, I got an old backup et copy the old backup profiles.xml  file in the good users directory of Kodi. LIbreElec restarted well again.

So you may have two  solutions but second one is better
First of all, the error message was :
17:02:55.685 T:0   ERROR: CProfilesManager: error loading special://masterprofile/profiles.xml, Line 0
                                            Failed to open file
17:02:55.685 T:0  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/

and the profiles.xml file was empty for a raison I don't know.
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi UI rendering issues with AMD Ryzen 3 2200G APU0