LibreELEC starts but Kodi doesn't - Black screen
Hi,

since a few days i have the problem that my libreelec starts, but sometimes kodi doesn't start. i see the libreelec logo, but there isn't the kodi logo and nothing more happens. there is also no reaction when i try to shut down the htpc using the front button on the case. but i can connect via ssh to the machine. sometimes after rebooting 3 or 4 times kodi starts and all works fine. the tv was on BEFORE the htpc starts.

i'm using the last version of libreelec remix and i haven't done anything that could explain the problems. no updates, no changed settings and no new hardware (e.g. tv).

bunter fisch
Please ask in LibreELEC forum. This is an OS issue and not kodi related.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I've just seen the same symptoms on ubuntu 17.10. Kodi runs and can even play movies(I hear the sound), but just black screen.
(2018-04-02, 11:51)wsnipex Wrote: I've just seen the same symptoms on ubuntu 17.10. Kodi runs and can even play movies(I hear the sound), but just black screen.
 You also don't have a logfile :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC starts but Kodi doesn't - Black screen0