Kodi dont open
Hello since a few weeks ago I can not open Kodi I reinstalled from Appvalley and get crashed on iOS , the app get closed , I have Been download from months in app valley and never had problems and now on my iPad and iPhone the app get closed and i can’t open any more

I have iOS 11.3 and non jailbrake

Thanks for your help
Please anyone has experienced the same on iOS platform , I Don’t have any idea how to fix it

Thanks
Bumping your own post within a day is a bit ...'enthousiastic'.
Have a bit more patience please, we are not your typical commercial service desk.
How about trying an actual IOS forum?

BTW, if your "App Valley" actually changed Kodi source code and recompiled it for it to run as non-jaibreak, you will have to ask App Valley for further instructions.
Appvalley installs a management profile on your device so they can sign apps that you can load with their signature. If apps don't work like Klojum said above; you talk to appvalley.

On a related note that is a scary scary thing to do on a personal phone.
Thanks very much for your answers and sorry for being so enthusiastic . But I didn’t know why suddenly Kodi get closed every time I download from several pages like app valley and others that I tried
I have updated my iPhone XS to 13. then *REDACTED* is one of the best ios alternative app store for iphone. But after that update It's not woking properly on my iPhone XS. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thank you 
NormanJ

MOD EDIT:
This forum is not for advertising software, or for iPhone IOS support.
@normanj

Don't try this again.
(2018-04-02, 21:48)Cool111 Wrote: Please anyone has experienced the same on iOS platform , I Don’t have any idea how to fix it

Thanks

No. I haven't. I am also looking for an answer. But, I'd update as soon as I got a means @ Surveyclue
If you have issues with app installed from Appvalley, please reach to Appvalley for assistance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi dont open0