Move the Kodi window to another/second Monitor
Hi,
I just installed Kodi on my Win10 PC but when I start it, it goes to the primary Monitor and I can't move it to the second connected Monitor (TV).
If I want it to appear on the TV I must switch of the primary Monitor and start Kodi afterwards.
And I also dont have access to the rest of my PC, unless I exit Kodi.
Is there any solution, option to set?
Thanks
shift+windows key+left/right arrow

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help...-shortcuts
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
In Kodi go to Settings -> System -> Display -> Display mode.
Choose the display that you want.
Thanks,
that helped!

delaf
Thanks for your answer,

I tried any display modes but the problem remained :-(

delaf
please provide a Debug Log.
(2018-04-02, 13:48)delaf Wrote: Thanks for your answer,

I tried any display modes but the problem remained :-(

delaf
 UltraMon can setup your shortcut to always open on the display of your choosing.

HTH

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2018-04-06, 17:38)Pr.Sinister Wrote: UltraMon can setup your shortcut to always open on the display of your choosing.

No need to suggest third-party software, Kodi has functionality to switch displays. We don't know without Debug Log what @delaf tries to do.
Eek
i have a problem with my monitor #3 is a 4K tv and kodi don't detect the full screen option

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Move the Kodi window to another/second Monitor0