Kodi freeze/crash
I fixed the problem just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the same.

I was running Leia alpha nightlies for a week or 2 with no major problems on Windows 10 32 bit.

Changed to Leia alpha 1.  After a recorded .mkv program ends Kodi would freeze/crash.

Fixed by going back to nightlies.  I didn't do logs because I knew the fix.
I tried Alpha 1 again.  Kodi crashes at the end of a MKV files.  I'm not sure how to post a crash log.  I don't know if this is a problem with my system or a bug. The nightlies seem to be good.

kodi log
Hello @donbrew

Not a lot to see as Debug mode was not enabled. Can you enable in Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option, restart kodi and replicate the problem. Then resubmit the log.

Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I thought I had it running is silent mode.  Of course, now it won't do it again it was consistent.

I will try again tomorrow.
Got it!
kodi.log
This one just stopped no crash

kodi.log

This one 
kodi.log

Some days it will play flawlessly, other days it stops or crashes every few minutes.
I guess I will call it closed.  I think it was a slightly under powered HDD it couldn't read and write at the same time.  Changed it from 1 usb 3 connector to a usb 2 connector with the second power lead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi freeze/crash0