Solved No 4K-logo / Series format
Hey Gade,

first let me say I really love the Rapier skin.
I just switched from openElec on NUC to OSMC on a Vero 4K and though it's a bit slow when entering Series or Movies (and yes, I disabled all unused views) it's still my favorite skin.

There are 2 little things that bother me (Rapier 10.5.14 for Kodi 17):

a) in the list of movies there is this small round logo that show's the resolution and progress (SD / HD). On 4K movies it shows SD. In the statusbar on the bottom the movie is correctly identified as 4K. Could you please add a 4K logo to the progress indicator?

b) on my NUC (if I remember correctly) the series were shows as "E02S05" whereas now I get a "2x05". I didn't find the setting where I can switch this. Do you have any hint for me?

Thanks in advance,
Marc
(2018-04-05, 11:48)marc.breuer Wrote: Hey Gade,

first let me say I really love the Rapier skin.
I just switched from openElec on NUC to OSMC on a Vero 4K and though it's a bit slow when entering Series or Movies (and yes, I disabled all unused views) it's still my favorite skin.

There are 2 little things that bother me (Rapier 10.5.14 for Kodi 17):

a) in the list of movies there is this small round logo that show's the resolution and progress (SD / HD). On 4K movies it shows SD. In the statusbar on the bottom the movie is correctly identified as 4K. Could you please add a 4K logo to the progress indicator?

Hi Marc and welcome to the forums.

Thanks a lot for the support and kind words.

That's a really good idea.

I'll do that right away and it will be available in the next development and official update for Kodi Krypton and Leia.

(2018-04-05, 11:48)marc.breuer Wrote: b) on my NUC (if I remember correctly) the series were shows as "E02S05" whereas now I get a "2x05". I didn't find the setting where I can switch this. Do you have any hint for me?

Thanks in advance,
Marc

I'm not quite sure where you mean. Is it in the libraries?
A screenshot will help a lot.

Some infolabels are created directly by Kodi, eg. 1x01. Other infolabels are created by the skin, and I'm using S01E01 everywhere possible.
Hey Gade,

this is a quick sample screenshot from the web, in the episodes list there is 1x01...

though I don't use this view, but this one (it's just from the movies section, so there are no episodes):

But I think you get what I mean Smile

Any chance to change this to S01E01 or is this hardcoded and my memory fails me?

Best regards,
Marc
Yeah, the episodes list is filled by Kodi. Nothing I can do about that. As you can see, the latest and next episode labels use the S01E01 format.

I added the 4K overlays, which will be available in the next development and official update for Kodi 17 and 18.

Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Strange, I really thought that this list previously also has the S01E01 format.

Thanks! I added your devel-repo, so I will get the update soon Smile
One thing I noted on your Github page:
Quote:DEVELOPMENT REPOSITORY:
By installing Gade's Development Repository you will always automatically receive the newest and freshest development updates of Rapier and my other add-ons. You will still automatically get the official updates.
To install this repository, you must do so by following these steps:
  1. Download the zip file containing Gade's Add-on Repository from Github
The zip-link is downloading an invalid zip, it's in fact a textfile... took me some time to get the right link from github Smile

Marc
Ah, and one more thing:
I followed your wiki-entry on how to download clear logos for my series, but after the script scraped all my series it downloaded 0 clear logos Sad
Any idea how to correct this?

And the description there doesn't completely match the real menu entries...
(2018-04-06, 16:04)marc.breuer Wrote: Strange, I really thought that this list previously also has the S01E01 format.

Thanks! I added your devel-repo, so I will get the update soon Smile
One thing I noted on your Github page:
Quote:DEVELOPMENT REPOSITORY: 
By installing Gade's Development Repository you will always automatically receive the newest and freshest development updates of Rapier and my other add-ons. You will still automatically get the official updates.
To install this repository, you must do so by following these steps:
  1. Download the zip file containing Gade's Add-on Repository from Github

The zip-link is downloading an invalid zip, it's in fact a textfile... took me some time to get the right link from github Smile

Marc 

Strange. I have no issues at all download from that link. And the file exists on Github and in my development repo.

Which platform?

What about this link: https://github.com/gade01/repository.gad...-2.0.2.zip
Windows 10 / Edge
The second links works fine.

The first gives me a 130byte file with this content:
Code:
version https://git-lfs.github.com/spec/v1
oid sha256:0cdbd7ac8dd36b7aa6e24b6cb2f59012f7f95f89a64317f1c5a87fd584310b7e
size 72166
What about this one: https://github.com/gade01/repository.gad...-1.1.6.zip
(2018-04-06, 16:08)marc.breuer Wrote: Ah, and one more thing:
I followed your wiki-entry on how to download clear logos for my series, but after the script scraped all my series it downloaded 0 clear logos Sad
Any idea how to correct this?

And the description there doesn't completely match the real menu entries...

I have no idea.
I always do it manually to have full control over which clear logo is downloaded for each show.

Artwork Downloader is not maintained anymore and removed from Kodi 18. So I'll probably add Artwork Beef (same features and more) at some point, although it's not yet an official addon.

What's wrong with the description??
Yes, this one works too.
Great, I have fixed the wiki, so the link should work there as well.
Hi Gade, I've begun scanning 4K movies into my library recently, but they showed up as (SD) when the scan was completed. It's been a few weeks since they were added. Was the skin updated recently and I just now need them rescanned to get the (4K) icon, or is the skin still waiting for the update?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Hi Midnightwatcher.

Is the media flags or the icons next to the movies?

I recently pushed a developoment update to my repo. So if you install my development repo, you will get the update solving this.

So from Rapier 11.2.2 for Leia or 10.5.15 for Krypton or later, you should see the 4K icons.
No need to rescrape the movies.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository
Thanks Gade, it's working now.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No 4K-logo / Series format0