Solved Looney Tunes has me totally "Looney" I am going mand here.
I have all my Looney tunes files properly scrapped and vetted to absolute perfection.  They come from multiple sources and are all scrapped like this.

Folder:  Looney Tunes
Season: Season xxxx (the year)
episodes: Looney Tunes.SXXXEXX.the name

example 
c:\Looney Tunes\Season1930\Looney Tunes.S1930E01.Sinkin' in the Bathtub

I have a test folder and no matter what I do Kodi will not properly scrap the files and add them to "TV Shows".
They don't show up at all.  I have tried "The TVDB" & "TMDB TV show scrapper",  nothing.

Origionally I had every episode together in one giant folder.  Then I read on the forums I needed to set season folders as years.  Such as "Season 1930".

Any advice from someone who has got their Looney Tunes files to scrap would be greatly appreciated.
Hello @DougEilert

(2018-04-05, 20:31)DougEilert Wrote: c:\Looney Tunes\Season1930\Looney Tunes.S1930E01.Sinkin' in the Bathtub
What have you set as the Source in Kodi?

It is not necessary to set or use Season Folders. It won't harm anything if you do choose to use them, so it won't make a difference. Kodi completely ignores Season folders. It is the main tv show folder name and the episode file names that the scraper gets its information from.

You will need to provide a Debug_Log (wiki). The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try scraping the TV Show again. Once done upload to https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

I have tested this show before for another member, so I know it works. Just a matter of finding what is wrong with your setup.

https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72514&lid=7
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I  could not stop working on it and I " Figured out my problem "!

I  was using labels on my folders such as "(NC) Looney Tunes" so at a glance I could see that shows were not complete.  That little "(NC)" in-front of the show name folder is what was causing the problems.  Keep in mind that the show name title was still in the file name as scrapped by FileBot. 

I am happy to report Looney Tunes now shows 407 episodes.  Smile
Good to hear. Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looney Tunes has me totally "Looney" I am going mand here.0