•   
  • 118(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2020-05-30, 17:42)ez009 Wrote: Hi, been out of the loop for awhile - recently reinstalling/updating everything.
I was wondering what the status is regarding Artwork downloading..? 
I recall Artwork Downloader had the ability to download artwork on an individual basis from the info panel.
I'm not seeing that option with ArtworkBeef. Am I missing something or is that the state of things?

I generally have my artwork setup already and/or tweaked in Media Companion but it'd be nice to fix individual movies on the fly from the info panel if needed.
Is that possible? or do i have to run the thing on the entire 3000+ library.
edit: Disregard, it seems to be working for me now.  ;p  - Looking good.
Only issue now is - I'm not getting IMDB or Rotten ratings. Is there something i need to do besides enable them in settings to get them to show?
(2020-05-18, 09:42)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 18:55)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 05:09)mombasa123 Wrote: You mean the addons from Marcel's repo right? Yes they are installed.

The issue is that the icons/thumbnails themselves are there but not the live artwork. I tried setting them individually but only the static images show in the list. The smart stuff like 'Random Movies' etc is missing so guess something has not installed. 

ok.i get you.indeed not there, i take a look soon. 
Hey, any news on this please? Thanks!
So, I tried to fix it by copying the entire kodi addons folder and the addons_data folder from a working install (Odroid N2) to the Vero 4K+ thinking that maybe something was missing or broken and a full copy would resolve.

Sadly not Sad

Hope you are doing ok @mardukL  bud.
I'm trying to install this skin on my nvidia shield but getting "xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be..." error.  I'm trying to install Titan beta for kodi leia 3.8.4 from the repo on the 1st page.
(2020-06-18, 02:29)miketunes Wrote: I'm trying to install this skin on my nvidia shield but getting "xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be..." error.  I'm trying to install Titan beta for kodi leia 3.8.4 from the repo on the 1st page.

I found someone say this "Changing the dependency to 5.14.0 in the addon.xml" - I found the addon.xml inside http://marduklev.github.io/repository.ma...-1.0.3.zip, but it didn't list a dependency.  Is there another copy of addon.xml I should be editing instead?
(2019-12-29, 06:20)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 06:10)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2019-12-27, 14:34)UbuntuUser Wrote: Hi, first off this is a great MOD I have been using it for quite awhile.  However in this newest version or maybe one before, I have no updated in awhile.  When you go to info on a movie or tv show there is a button that says choose art, in all the previous version when I clicked on this I saw the window for artwork downloader (which yes I know is considered broken, but it works great for me) but now I see a more generic window that will not let me download art.  Is there anyway to get the artwork downloader window back?  I have a huge collection with a lot of custom art and I used this almost everyday.  Even if there is something I can change back manually I would greatly appreciate it.  Also now when I first go into Kodi the very first thing I click on I get this window tell me I need to download the youtube add-on, I don't want the youtube add-on is there anyway to make this stop asking that?

Thanks in Advance for any help, UbuntuUser

You stated that you have custom art.. Why are you still using a add-on for loading custom artwork?? As of Kodi 18 you no longer need to do this
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337089
By doing this your local artwork is scanned blazing fast.. without a add-on

To disable the YouTube download request go to settings - skin settings - media library views.. where it reads "Trailer Settings" disable it (off = white, on = blue).. also when you use the artwork beef add- on it requires it for some odd reason.. once you have done as the above post suggest.. you can disable artwork beef
For some reason, out of nowhere, I started getting this youtube popup. I checked, and the trailer settings option was disabled. I tried enabling it in case maybe the settings somehow got reversed, no luck. I tried installing the youtube addon after which I just get a new popup about needing an API key. I tried installing and disabling the youtube addon, no luck. Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this annoying popup? I don't want youtube anything mixed in with my Kodi stuff.
Using Leia Version and in TV-Shows after every step the "ALARM CLOCK iNTERVAL" *pops Up
need to know how to fix thisImage
(2020-06-28, 22:55)aerogems Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 06:20)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 06:10)RayDawGGG Wrote: You stated that you have custom art.. Why are you still using a add-on for loading custom artwork?? As of Kodi 18 you no longer need to do this
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337089
By doing this your local artwork is scanned blazing fast.. without a add-on

To disable the YouTube download request go to settings - skin settings - media library views.. where it reads "Trailer Settings" disable it (off = white, on = blue).. also when you use the artwork beef add- on it requires it for some odd reason.. once you have done as the above post suggest.. you can disable artwork beef
For some reason, out of nowhere, I started getting this youtube popup. I checked, and the trailer settings option was disabled. I tried enabling it in case maybe the settings somehow got reversed, no luck. I tried installing the youtube addon after which I just get a new popup about needing an API key. I tried installing and disabling the youtube addon, no luck. Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this annoying popup? I don't want youtube anything mixed in with my Kodi stuff.

If you have installed youtube because it was requested by an add-on or skin, you can deactivate it
even if there are dependencies.

Thats how it works:

SETTINGS --> Add-ons --> My add-ons --> All --> YouTube (!!just select, not click "ENTER" or "OK"!!)

then:
click "C = Context Menu" (keyboard)

and then:
Disable

Hi mardukL,

I've been having an issue with Kodi crashing for a while. It happens with Titan MOD enabled but doesn't happen with any of the default skins. Here are the steps to make it happen,

1. With Kodi left open on my PC, I turn off my monitor
2. After a few hours I power on my monitor (this is when it crashes, based on the date stamp on the logs)

Any ideas?

Tried providing logs but the link doesn't let me attach them.

Thanks,
Ken
  •   
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.